harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Loenko <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] proposal to revisit componentization for security (was: Re: problems with security2)
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:48:56 GMT
It looks good but it is not clear where would you put certification stuff.
According to SUN's guide it is splitted between JSSE and general security.
(According to SUN general security includes also crypto architecture)

I'd rather put it  into crypto (or maybe into x-net) - all of them use
service-provider architecture. What do you think?

Thanks,
Mikhail