harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Loenko <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] proposal to revisit componentization for security (was: Re: problems with security2)
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:27:22 GMT
x-net is a separate module according to both original and proposed
componentization.

What I'd like to propose is:

1. separate Authentication and Authorization stuff (javax.security
package) from general security
2. unite crypto (java.security) and crypto extension (javax.crypto)

It would make componentization more natural, see also my first posting
in this thread:

Thanks,
Mikhail.