harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Loenko <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Location for API extensions
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 06:54:00 GMT
Agreed

And if we have some internal classes that users could benefit from
then we may provide usage examples or even tools that utilize those classes.

I have an example. Security2 has implementation of ASN.1 that is internal
stuff but has its own value. And it has a document for developers
who might use that internal stuff jre-independent.

Thanks,
Mikhail Loenko
Intel Middleware Products Division