harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Loenko <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Prioritizing bug reports
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 07:46:33 GMT
IMHO at this early stage those bugs that are about
infrastructure/componentization/etc are of the higher priority

For example, Harmony-48, -58 do not just block some scenarios,
they block fix of other bugs that block scenarios

My 68 kopeks (= 2 euro cents)
Thanks,
Mikhail
Intel Middleware Products Division