harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Arzhan Kinzhalin" <lil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug-to-bug compatibility - first issue
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:33:29 GMT
> URLClassLoader can't load this class because searchURLs parameter in
> findClassImpl does not contain current directory and includes only
> "p:/". So, IMO problem is inside VM kernel classes.
>
> What do you think we should do with this issue?

It actually has corresponding bug report [1] which provides some
background to the story.

Names and behaviour of command-line arguments is not a part of the
spec. It's just that everyone follows well-established conventions. In
this case it would seem natural to copy the behavior.

[1] http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=4515984

--
Arzhan
Intel Middleware Products Division