harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: auth natives
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:47:31 GMT
Hi Tim,

I reviewed source files: they look OK for me. Also I successfully (after
small fix in java code:-)) run the test for login module on Windows with
'hyauth' library. Currently I'm trying to build Harmony and run the similar
test on Linux. Hope to finish it tomorrow. Does it works for you?

Thanks,
Stepan.