harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: auth natives (was: Re: svn commit: r378390 - in /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/native-src/win.IA32/auth: ./ auth_copyright.c authwin32.c authwin32.h hyauth.def hyauth.rc makefile)
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:24:52 GMT
I've just checked out your update (have problems with network) and going to
review it. I'll let you know if I have questions or comments to your update.

BTW, we developed small tests for login modules that use these libraries
see:
1)
modules\security\test\windows\unit\org\apache\harmony\security\x\security\auth\module\NTLoginModuleTest.java
2)
modules\security\test\linux\unit\org\apache\harmony\security\x\security\auth\module\UnixLoginModuleTest.java

Thanks,
Stepan Mishura
Intel Middleware Products Division