harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Stepan Mishura <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib] do we need a global exclude list?
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 05:53:42 GMT
Did anybody think of creating a 'global' (i.e. shared by all modules)
exclude list or every module will have its own exclude list? Or Harmony
tests will always pass and we don't need it at all :-)
I see at least the following benefits of creating 'global' exclude list: all
know issues are kept in one well known place (they don't spread between
several private lists), also it is easier to create an exclude list for a
target platform, for example, linux.exclude or win.exclude.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Stepan Mishura
Intel Middleware Products Division