harmony-dev mailing list archives

From James Pluck <papabea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie to project-where to start from
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:54:56 GMT
Just piggybacking on this.  I've been on the mailing list for some
months now and have downloaded the code and been brwosing through it.
I'm a reasonably adept programmer but this is a very major project and
it's a little daunting to know just where to begin.  I'd appreciate
any suggestions of where I might be best able to contribute my time.
I'd prefer to work on the actual implementation rather than just
testing if possible but I'm keen to help out anywhere that might be
useful.

Cheers
James.

--