harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Weldon Washburn <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jchevm] native method API for _jc_new_intern_string -- do you plan to add to _jc_ilib_entry table?
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:38:35 GMT
For the initial "hello world" phase of Harmony Class Library on
JCHEVM, I wrote a real stupid, simple String intern in java.  It can
be replaced later with a more sophisticated version.

Question -- does it make sense to include a stupid, simple
String.intern() in the kernel class to make it even easier and more
convenient for someone trying to graft Harmony Class Libraries to a
new JVM?

 - Weldon

--
Weldon Washburn