harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Weldon Washburn <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jchevm] porting harmony classlib to JCHEVM
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:26:56 GMT
Archie,
I like your idea of zero mods to JCHEVM.  I will attempt to localize
all mods to Classlibrary's Kernel Classes.  Maybe this set of modified
Kernel Classes could be used by any VM that runs GNU Classpath.  I
will try some experiments with java class name space to see if we can
create wrappers that satisfy all the stakeholders.
 - Weldon

--
Weldon Washburn
Intel Middleware Products Division