harmony-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: assigned modules
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:21:51 GMT
Yes I am interested in documenting this thing. I dont know the best way
to do it, but I was thinking if everybody could send in the following
information:
1. Name
2. Module and classes working on
Then I can create a simple wiki page with the above information.
However, it would be very difficult for me to keep the page updated, so
I guess, it would be the responsibility of each contributor to update
that wiki page if he/she starts/stops working on a new module/class.

Here is an example of what I am talking of. We could do something
similar, though not exactly the same format.

http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/AllTheOtherTests

--
Karan Singh