harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: assigned modules
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:07:19 GMT
We actually don't assign things because we don't want to create feelings
of territory.

That said, if someone is working in an area, it's courteous to show some
deference in order to avoid commit clashes :)

However, I think your question is different - we don't have a full
classlibrary map, and that would be nice.

There is some info on the wiki already.  Are you interested in producing
  one suitable for the website?

geir