harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira probs?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:59:36 GMT
FYI

The JIRA problems appear to be continuing.  I've had some problems with
corrupt attachment downloads (truncated, or with "200 OK" in the diff!).
 If you send an MD5 comment with your patches I'll check it before using
-- otherwise I'll continue to cross my fingers.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)