harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: bug-to-bug compatibility - another issue
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:17:01 GMT
These are reasonable guidelines.  Lets add to the website.

Also, I've created a new JIDA category "Non-bug differences from RI"
which I think we should use for cataloging any difference in behavior
from RI that we choose to accept.

IOW, once we come to consensus in a thread here (not there!! Please,
stop the JIRA madness!!), we note it there, hopefully with a pointer to
the mail thread in a the ASF mail archive.

That way, we have a catalog of these for us (and users) to peruse.