harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Wrap ICU4J to implement java.text.DecimalFormat enhancement of Java 5.0
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:57:17 GMT
Richard,

I prefer to totally wrap ICU4J as long as Harmony depend on ICU4J.
First, ICU4J is really good at these things while it is always evolving
to follow new standard, and its license is friendly to user like
Harmony, second, it should be not difficult to wrap it, and at last, we
can get a smaller DecimalFormat/NumberFormat implementation.

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab