harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug-to-bug compatibility - first issue
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 05:13:00 GMT
I agree with you that it is natural to copy RI behavior in this case,
and I even don't think this is a bug, in the same reason with one of the
bugs' evaluation [1],

<quote>An empty path component is always (in both Unix/Posix-like and Windows systems)
treated as "."</quote>

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab