harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject auth natives (was: Re: svn commit: r378390 - in /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/native-src/win.IA32/auth: ./ auth_copyright.c authwin32.c authwin32.h hyauth.def hyauth.rc makefile)
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:33:33 GMT
FYI: I have added the C versions of the auth natives into the build.
They are building as hyayth.dll | libhyauth.so into jre/bin.

However, I *haven't* removed the jaaswin.dll | libjaasnix.so code (and
these are still being loaded by NTSystem.java | UnixSystem.java) until
I've tested the new libraries.

Regards,
Tim

--