harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: classlib build status emails?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:23:36 GMT
These are very cool -- thanks Stuart.

We need to figure out a way that we can run the japitools on a regular
basis to track progress.  It is also a great way to indicate where
people can help round-out a particular package for example.

How should I interpret a line whose percentage figures don't add up to
100% ?  For example, looking at:
	http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-jdk14-harmony

The packages
	java.security.interfaces
and	java.text

are flagged as less than 100% good, but without any
minor/bad/missing/abs.add sins.

Regards,
Tim

--