harmony-dev mailing list archives

From snowdosker <snowdos...@academ.org>
Subject Re: Classpath on Cygwin: failed to open native library error
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:13:12 GMT
Thanks, Archie
That's exactly what I figured out yesterday...
Now HelloWord prints "HelloWorld"
But I have another problem .. After this VM do not exit.
Also simple thread with counter value print hangs after printing five values
If I  put sleep in thread it hangs after printing first value...
No errors, no output, just stops without exiting...

It's probably related to my incorrect  definition of
extern inline const void * _jc_jmpbuf_sp(const sigjmp_buf buf)
in file \jchevm\libjc\arch\i386\i386_libjc.h  which I added few days
ago as cygwin specific branch.
If anybody have ideas about how this function must be difined correctly,
please, let me know.

Ivan