harmony-dev mailing list archives

From snowdosker <snowdos...@academ.org>
Subject Re: Classpath on Cygwin: failed to open native library error
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:50:18 GMT
Hello, Enrico.

> great! I'll try it tomorrow on my PC.
> I think there are still quite a few things to fix on Cygwin,
> because, for example, if we enable the assertions, JCHEVM exits.
> The results we've got are encouraging though :-)

Unfortunately some things to fix  remains.
For the moment I just checked very few basic things  with  JCHEVM
What I found is that  simple thread print counter  test  do not work....

Well it starts and prints out 0,1,2,3,4 and then hang...
Hmmm... and  VM do not exits after just very basic "hello word" test
also... Just "hang"
waiting for something..

Well one more question.  In file  jchevm\libjc\arch\i386\i386_libjc.h
there wasn't  branch for cygwin.... as result  compilation failed with
"Unsupported O/S for i386 machine context functions" message..
Someway I defined this inline function  _jc_jmpbuf_sp(const sigjmp_buf
buf) but guess I did it wrong way.
Do you know how to do it correctly?

Ivan