harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Migliore <enrico.migli...@fatti.com>
Subject Re: Classpath on Cygwin: failed to open native library error
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:05:36 GMT
snowdosker wrote:

> Hi, Enrico
>
> Finally HelloWorld is working!
>
> in libjc\arch\arch_definitions.h
> redefine dll name format for cygwin
> --------------------------------
> #if defined(__CYGWIN__)
>  #define _JC_LIBRARY_FMT        "cyg%s-0.dll"
> #elif
>  #define _JC_LIBRARY_FMT        "lib%s.dll.a"
> #endif
>
> Hmm but jc do not exit after executing....
> I do not call System.exit in my test class, but Sun's java exit
> without it ok.

Hello Ivan,

 great! I'll try it tomorrow on my PC.
 I think there are still quite a few things to fix on Cygwin,
 because, for example, if we enable the assertions, JCHEVM exits.
 The results we've got are encouraging though :-)

 Archie: what are we supposed to do now?

 Two weeks ago, we spoke about using the APR for the
 C code of Classlib and JHHEVM

Enrico