harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: newbie to project-where to start from
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:44:51 GMT
I agree - that is why I would say that since we are new to the
"Implementation of Java Family", we'd want to mimic the bugs (yes, with
discussion as I'm sure there will be bugs we don't want to mimic...).

The reason is that even if we're right - it's a bug - we're going not be
successful with that argument to Sun, the EG, users, whatever for a while.

We'll need to build up user-base and momentum.  Then the story changes...

geir