harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] policy file
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:27:14 GMT
We historically have add the Apache License to all of our files.

We should do this here for consistency, but it's not critical - I expect
our policies to change to eliminate this practice at some point in the
near future.  If we do a release though before that policy change
happens, we should be sure to get it in.

Short answer, we should prollie get it in there.. :)