harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r378390 - in /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/native-src/win.IA32/auth: ./ auth_copyright.c authwin32.c authwin32.h hyauth.def hyauth.rc makefile
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:38:13 GMT
sure -- this is the C version of the jaaswin code (including some Hy
portlib-ification), with building code in the makefile format that the
other natives use.  The Linux version still needs doing, so I wanted to
stash it in SVN for discussion with Mikhail et al before linking it into
the actual build.

Thanks
Tim

--