harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie to project-where to start from
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:01:09 GMT
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> depending on the bug...

actually, this is the answer I would give too (which I know is not very
helpful).

Some apparent 'bugs' are ambiguities in the spec, or a different choice
of under-specified behavior that we likely want to match to ensure
compatibility; others may be deemed implementation bugs that we should
not recreate.

Sometimes it's a tough call, we should seek consensus on the dev list.

> I would not like to be compatible with SIGSEGVs :)

We'll have our own versions ;-)

Regards,
Tim

--