harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [classlib] security moved
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:27:00 GMT
I moved modules/security to archive/modules/security and moved
modules/security2 to modules/security.  I adjusted build scripts as needed.

I wasn't able to go further or put a snapshot up because of really awful
network conditions in the hotel I'm in. (There seems to be something
systemically bad about Embassy Suites - this is the second time I've had
network problems in the last two times I stayed in one...)

Tim, do the change of the package names if you wish.  I'll do the
snapshot based on a svn rev later today (unless someone else wants
to...)  I suspect that it won't be a major deal if you get the new J9 VM
up at the same time as the svn change is made...

Of to sleep for a few...

geir