harmony-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] do we need a global exclude list?
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:45:22 GMT
Could there be a switch to over-ride the global exclude list
entry/entries? This way a module by default would use a global exclude
list and also have the freedom to ignore it and use the module exclude list.

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
However, I did imagine that we'd give the modules a bit of freedom and
independence for testing - a global exclude list might impact that?

--
Karan Singh