harmony-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie to project-where to start from
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:08:23 GMT
Tim,

Thanks for such a detailed reply. I have a couple of  more questions:
1. Do I have to sign and fax back the questionnaire before I start
working on harmony ?
2. I know this is dumb but I saw in some previous posts that the tests
were being compiled with jrockit. I guess I can use any compiler (sun)
without causing any licensing issues - right? Sorry, but I am very poor
with this licensing stuff. Just want to make sure I am playing within
the rules of the game.

--
Karan Singh