harmony-dev mailing list archives

From George Harley <george.c.har...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] build / test system
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:33:16 GMT
Hi Geir,

If folks find the ibiblio site slow and the latest versions of what we
need are not available, is there any merit in an Apache Harmony
repository being set up that would contain whatever binaries are
required by developers (e.g. eclipse compiler jars, BC provider jar, etc) ?

Best regards,
George
IBM United Kingdom Limited