harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: java.sql.*
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:56:13 GMT

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>
>> Yes, this would be the place.  Sorry about that - I am in the middle
>> of a machine change, and email switch, so I've been an email blackhole
>> at times...
>
> So, I sent you a partial implementation of JavaSound and a Vorbis SPI,
> any interest?

Lets discuss that here. :)  I didn't mean to ignore you - but two mail
machines were hard to follow.  I'm ready to join them into one, and
hopefully I'll stop dropping the ball :)

> One problem is of course, that I more than once have taken
> a look at Sun's source code for different reasons and even signed an NDA
> some ten years ago to get access to the source code for JDK 1.1. Your
> requirements in the contributor license agreement and questionnaire are
> IMHO rather vague.

Which code, and what were the terms of the NDA?  The CLA is fairly
lightwieght.

What questions do you have for both?

geir