harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tor-Einar Jarnbjo <Tor-Ei...@Jarnbjo.de>
Subject Re: java.sql.*
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:52:41 GMT
Jeremy Huiskamp wrote:

> Didn't say it was difficult, just that it's not trivial ;-) As in,
> the javadocs don't tell me everything I could possibly need to know
> to implement it.  I'd love to take a crack at it, but I figured I'd
> start with the really easy stuff.  If you beat me to it then so much
> the better :)

I already thought about contributing some other stuff, but I am unsure
if I fulfil the requirements for contributing (especially regarding
exposure to Sun's source code). I sent a mail to Geir Magnusson about
JavaSound implementation a few weeks ago, but didn't get any reaction.
Perhaps it's better to discuss this here on the mailing list.

View raw message