harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib:security2] bootclasspath for security tests [HARMONY-58]
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 12:11:24 GMT

Tim Ellison wrote:

> A while ago I took the old security2 build script and rewrote it to do a
> LUNI build this way (also factoring out the platform-specific parts to
> make it extensible).  Now I'm using Eclipse and got lazy ;-)

I was really trying to use Eclipse, but last night it couldn't do the
simplest bit of refactoring.  I was doing class renaming (to get rid of
the random test naming in security2) and it just had some problem, and
told me to look at the log.  What log?  A log?

So I started IDEA and kept going....

I'll try to go back once I cool down.  While I'm here though I'll see
about getting IDEA to use Harmony...

geir