harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tips for Harmony Development on Eclipse
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:09:21 GMT
Nathan,

I've described how you can use set up Eclipse to develop individual
Harmony classlib modules.  This is how I work [1] so I don't have to
download and recompile the entire class lib code for local changes.

The "Run As" set up requires a Harmony JRE plug-in for Eclipse, which at
present is not part of the Harmony project, but there is a workaround
that Steven Gong described on this list [2].

Regards,
Tim

[1]
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/dev_eclipse.html