harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerry Steele" <gerry.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: TALK:Wednesday 3-1-06 Evolution of the Java (tm) Programming Language an]
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 01:39:31 GMT
you can ask that question. Cause i agree what the *($%^ is going on.
Seriously. I hope it is with regard to the philosophical enquiry into
the persuasive nature of technological advancement.

Not how the bible is the handbook for the persuasive appropriation of
the waterfall method upon engineers cause, you know, he liked to walk
on water and ultimately he fell to his death cause of this fallacy.

Or most logically, a programmer who happens to think he is a
theologian. But whats more, append it to his credentials. Now that is
silly.

Hopefully, the first two are closer to reality.

Gerry.

--
Gerry Steele
http://gerry-steele.blogspot.com/