harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do we want to be bug compatible? (was: Re: newbie to project-where to start from)
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:53:20 GMT
In my opinion we should not wait when Harmony users let us know about our
incompatibility.

We need to hurry and to eliminate this as soon as possible. Otherwise we
will not be successful.

All existent (well-known) applications have been already tuned for RI.
Therefore we also need to carry for the compatibility

if we wish to run these applications. First thing would like to mention once
more about is TCK. If we will have a license

for it we can resolve a lot of our problem on early stage project.  Is it
reasonable to think about this? Is it possible to have this license for
Harmony? Or is it unrealizable thing?

*Thank you.*

*Vladimir Gorr*

Intel Middleware Products Division.