harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Platform dependent code placement (was: Re: repo layout again)
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:01:26 GMT
I have tried to reconstruct the gist of this
discussion from the archives (wasn't paying enough
attention the first time through), without much luck.
:)  Since the discussion has evolved this far, I
wonder if anyone could restate the Ant-specific part
of the problem in concise terms, with the example
directory structure and desired selection... ?  in
case I might tersify the expression at all, I'd like
to help Harmony in this small way as I've not yet
found time to do more...

-Matt

--- Andrey Chernyshev <a.y.chernyshev@gmail.com>
wrote: