harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <rbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using APR for Harmony's native link to the OS?
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:10:42 GMT
As one of the original authors of APR, I would like to suggest that
instead of using OS dependant native code, when we get to the point of
writing awt, we should create an apr-window project, and create the
library for the abstraction layer.  I have had enough conversations
with other APR developers to be relatively certain that this idea
would be well received.

Ryan

--
Ryan Bloom