harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Huiskamp <jhuis...@uoguelph.ca>
Subject Re: [tools] Javadoc! Javadoc! Javadoc! (the tool, not the debate...)
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 16:45:56 GMT
What would be the suggested route for coming up with a javadoc tool?
Is there something out there now that could be imported and shaped
up?  At the other extreme, I'm envisioning busting out jflex/cup and
doing a from-scratch implementation.  I'm thinking there would be a
lot of overlapping functionality with the front end of a compiler so
should the two tools be considered together?  Harmony doesn't have a
start on it's own compiler yet, correct?

Jeremy