harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject Tips for Harmony Development on Eclipse
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 19:52:05 GMT
Does anyone have any tips on setting up Eclipse projects and launchers to do
some hacking on the Harmony Classlib? If there are some sites I should just
be reading, please point the way. I skimmed the Wiki and did some searches,
but couldn't find anything.

I have most of the projects setup and compiling in Eclipse using the SVN
code and the snapshot builds, but I'm unable to get the "Run As" and "Debug
As" pieces going, so I can execute the tests and build some of my own. My
problem seems to be around getting the JRE and the security policies setup
appropriately.

Thanks.

-Nathan