harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [classlib] Snapshot build 378478 available
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 01:07:58 GMT
I tried to download this:
http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/harmony/snapshots/harmony-classlib-r378
478-win-x86-snapshot.zip and I was given a 403 Forbidden response. I can
still access the previous version though.

Anyone else have this issue?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Ellison [mailto:t.p.ellison@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 9:01 AM
To: harmony-dev
Subject: [classlib] Snapshot build 378478 available

A new class library snapshot build is available on the Harmony binary
downloads page:

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/harmony/snapshots/

This is the state of the classlib code at repository revision 378478,
and is made available as a convenience for those who do not have the
required tool chain to build the code themselves.  There are different
downloads for windows and linux:

   harmony-classlib-r378478-linux-x86-snapshot.tgz
   harmony-classlib-r378478-win-x86-snapshot.zip

Details of how to rebuild these binaries from source and how to obtain a
compatible VM to run the code are given here:

http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/build_classli
b.html

There are a number of bug fixes and enhancements in this new snapshot.
Please download it and try it, and if there are any problems send a note
to the dev list.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed.

Regards,
Tim