harmony-dev mailing list archives

From George Harley1 <GHAR...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [testing] code for exotic configurations
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:25:56 GMT
Hi Mikhail,

Just to help clarify things, could you give us all some examples of what
you define as an "exotic configuration" ?

Thanks in advance,
George
George C. Harley

Mikhail Loenko <mloenko@gmail.com>
26/01/2006 12:11
Please respond to
harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org

harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org, geir@pobox.com
cc

Subject
Re: [testing] code for exotic configurations

Do you mean that for a single test that verifies 10 lines of code
working on very specific configuration I have to create a parallel test
tree?

What about tests that work in two different exotic configurations? Should
we duplicate them?

Thanks,
Mikhail