harmony-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mikhail Loenko <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems with security2
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:09:42 GMT
On 1/18/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <geir@pobox.com> wrote:
>
>
> Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> > On 1/18/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <geir@pobox.com> wrote:
> >> <property name="test.mode" value="serial.reference" />
> >>
> >> then it overlays the golden files with new ones?
> >
> > Yes, all golden files will be replaced, if you run all the tests. But
> > as far as our
> > classes are in the bootclasspath new files will be generated from
> > *our* classes.
> > Remove them from bootclasspath to generate from RI.
> >
> > I've generated those 7 files. Would you prefer generating them yourself or
> > me submitting them to JIRA?
>
> Oops.  which 7, exactly?

CodeSignerTest.0.dat
CodeSignerTest.1.dat
CodeSourceTest.0.dat
CodeSourceTest.1.dat
CodeSourceTest.2.dat
CodeSourceTest.3.dat
TimestampTest.0.dat

>
> I had it regen anything with **/serialization/**/*Test.java.  I assume I
> went a bit too far?
>
> When I tried to remove our stuff from the classpath in a very simple way :
>
> <!--            <jvmarg
> value="-Xbootclasspath/p:${build.path}/classes/security_alt.jar${path.separator}${build.jars.path}/crypto.jar${path.separator}${build.jars.path}/x_net.jar"/>
> -->
>
> THen I get things like :
>
> Testsuite: java.security.cert.serialization.CRLExceptionTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec
>
> Testcase: testSelf took 0 sec
>        Caused an ERROR
> java.security.cert.CRLException: method
> <init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V not found
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.security.cert.CRLException: method
> <init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V not found
>        at
> java.security.cert.serialization.CRLExceptionTest.getData(CRLExceptionTest.java:41)
>        at
> com.openintel.drl.security.test.SerializationTest.produceGoldenFiles(SerializationTest.java:175)
>        at
> com.openintel.drl.security.test.SerializationTest.runBare(SerializationTest.java:89)
>
> Testcase: testGolden took 0 sec
>        Caused an ERROR
> java.security.cert.CRLException: method
> <init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V not found
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.security.cert.CRLException: method
> <init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V not found
>        at
> java.security.cert.serialization.CRLExceptionTest.getData(CRLExceptionTest.java:41)
>        at
> com.openintel.drl.security.test.SerializationTest.produceGoldenFiles(SerializationTest.java:175)
>        at
> com.openintel.drl.security.test.SerializationTest.runBare(SerializationTest.java:89)
>
>
> and looking at the spec, there si no CTOR w/ CRLException(String, Throwable)
>
> http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/security/cert/CRLException.html
>


Some unit test fail on RI - they test our internals.
We implemented 1.5 (generics are temporarily removed) so some methods
are absent in 1.4

Thanks,
Mikhail


> geir
>
> geir
>
>

Mime
View raw message