harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Kumpera <kump...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.util.concurrent implementation
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:15:57 GMT
util.concurrent needs two pieces of "unsafe" functionality: atomic
operations like compare and set, compare and increment, etc; and field
offset discovering needed by AtomicIntegerFieldUpdater, for example.
The other parts don't require special handling besides LockSupport
with would benefit from som changes in java.lang.Thread.