harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Magnusson, Geir" <geir.magnus...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Publishing a classlib snapshot (was: Re: Publishing a JCHEVM snapshot)
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 05:40:01 GMT
Inlline  (Sorry, on plane and have to use Outlook)

--
Geir Magnusson Jr
geir.magnusson@intel.com

I can't see it, but I assume its fine - can you perhaps add it to the
website. Maybe time to add a docs section and put it there?

> Did you create svn.apache.org/snapshots/incubator-harmony/ already?  I
> can't check it out.

Ah - no, that's not how it works because we don't need to keep the
snapshots over time.  This will just be a directory on a machine.  I'll
create after I get off the plane.

Geir