harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Magnusson, Geir" <geir.magnus...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Publishing a JCHEVM snapshot
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:14:36 GMT
Yes, we can do that as long as we mark it as a snapshot.  Is there a repeatable process to
build the distro?

Even though its only a snapshot, we should pretend a release and go through the motions, like
w a vote.

Also, I've been watching you work steadily on it.  Any interest in movin out of sandbox?
Maybe a peer to 'classlib' in the tree?  I thought about a peer 'vm' to 'classlib', but that
will be a mess when dan wants to come out or we get more contribs....

Whadda ya think?

Geir