harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Stepan Mishura <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribution of beans, math and regex libraries
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:20:11 GMT
I tried this contribution in the following way: I've substituted the current
java.math stub implementation with implementation from the contribution. And
I run all security2 tests - most of tests that depend on
java.math.BigInteger class passed.

Also I run tests from the contribution. All tests passed except
java.beans.EventHandlerTest
java.beans.SimpleBeanInfoTest
java.beans.PropertyChangeSupportTest

First two tests were mentioned in the contribution's README.txt that they
may fail. The last one failed on serialization.

Thanks,
Stepan Mishura
Intel Middleware Products Division