harmony-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stepan Mishura <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems with security2
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:44:37 GMT
>
>5) Now I run the tests
>
>    ant tests.run
>
>and get after a while...
>
>      ....
>      ....
>     [junit] Running javax.security.auth.login.LoginContextTest_1
>     [junit] Tests run: 6, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec
>

I can not reproduce this failure. (I just did sync. with repository to
verify that nothing has change since my last checkout)

Thanks,
Stepan


On 1/18/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <geir@pobox.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> > I've just updated from SVN, all unit tests from security2 passed
> > (including serialization ones).
>
> I don't see how.
>
> > Could you please provide more details?
>
> Sure!
>
> 1) I did a fresh checkout :
>
>    svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/
>          harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/security2
>
> 2) cd security2/make
>
> 3) ant
>
>   (all built fine)
>
> 4) Now, I keep a mostly empty classpath because I fear and loathe
> anything that depends on local developer classpath (I did fix this for
> security2 but backed it out because I wanted to ensure that the tests
> ran in "stock" form)  So adding to the classpath
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\gmagnuss>echo %CLASSPATH%
> C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_10\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\gmagnuss>set
> CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;c:\junit.jar;c:\bcprov-jdk14-131.jar
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\gmagnuss>echo %CLASSPATH%
> C:\Program
> Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_10\lib\ext\QTJava.zip;c:\junit.jar;c:\bcprov-
> jdk14-131.jar
>
> 5) Now I run the tests
>
>    ant tests.run
>
> and get after a while...
>
>      ....
>      ....
>     [junit] Running javax.security.auth.login.LoginContextTest_1
>     [junit] Tests run: 6, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec
>
> BUILD FAILED
> C:\TEMP\geir\security2\make\build.xml:393: Test
> javax.security.auth.login.LoginContextTest_1 failed
>
> Total time: 4 minutes 22 seconds
> C:\TEMP\geir\security2\make>
>
> and find in the test report :
>
> Testsuite: javax.security.auth.login.LoginContextTest_1
> Tests run: 6, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec
>
> Testcase: testLoginContextString took 0 sec
> Testcase: testLoginContextStringCallbackHandler took 0.016 sec
> Testcase: testLoginContextStringSubject took 0 sec
> Testcase: testLoginContextStringSubjectCallbackHandler took 0 sec
> Testcase: testLoginContextStringSubjectCallbackHandlerConfiguration took
> 0 sec
> Testcase: testLogin_minus1 took 0 sec
>        FAILED
> null
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
>        at
> javax.security.auth.login.LoginContextTest_1.testLogin_minus1
> (LoginContextTest_1.java:858)
>        at
> com.openintel.drl.security.test.PerformanceTest.runBare(
> PerformanceTest.java:157)
>
>
>
> (aside - can we adopt the convention that all tests end in "Test" and
> not anything after?  That way we can by pattern have "Data", "Config"
> etc - any stuff that tests might need...)
>
>
> Anyway, that's from a fresh checkout, using :
>
> - WinXP SP2
> - Sun's JDK 1.4.2_10
> - JUnit 3.8.1
> - bcprov  for JDK14 v1.3.1
>
>
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Mikhail
> >
> >
> > On 1/18/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <geir@pobox.com> wrote:
> >> I am haplessly plodding along.  I found one problem (mine) which fixed
> a
> >> test, and now I seem to have a more interesting problem with the
> >> serialization tests...
> >>
> >> Are the serialization tests "golden data" files somehow dependent  the
> >> com.openintel package structure and would be allergic to a
> >> org.apache.harmony package structure?
> >>
> >> geir
> >>
> >>
> >> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> >>> I've been trying to refactor security2 into the org.apache pacakage
> space.
> >>>
> >>> I'm now having test failures.
> >>>
> >>> Can someone else do a co of security2 and verify?  I've backed out the
> >>> change so that you need junit and bcprov on your classpath (argh!) and
> >>> turned on haltonfailure so that the tests will stop once something
> goes
> >>> wrong.
> >>>
> >>> I thought I was being careful - while it's clear that I have no idea
> >>> what I'm doing, there's clearly something a little more subtle going
> on
> >>> here because I wouldn't think that just moving package names would be
> a
> >>> problem.  I assume that there's some provider or other
> configuration-ish
> >>> issue.
> >>>
> >>> This would be a good learning experience for all of us how this works.
> I
> >>> need to run out for about 20 min... bbiab.
> >>>
> >>> geir
> >>>
> >>>
> >
> >
> [
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message