harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] running security2 tests
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:23:51 GMT

Tim Ellison wrote:
> Can somebody tell me how to run the security2 tests on the Harmony code?

$ cd modules/security2/make
$ set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;<junit.jar>;<bcprov.jar>
$ ant tests.run

Yes, the classpath thing is awful.  I had it working w/ automated
download of deps but the problem was that what is on ibibilio for bcprov
is too old.  I was going to research what's in bcprov before setting up
a little repo for us at that ASF.

> I can checkout the entire library, and with a JDK on the path, I can
> build it all together.
>
> Then if I go into the security2/make dir the ant target to run the tests
> (called "tests.run") compiles the test suite code too, so I still need
> the JDK on the path -- so how do I run the tests on the Harmony JRE
> classlib/deploy?

I thought that the ant script took care of that, putting the harmony
artifacts in the boot classpath

> The security2/make/build.xml still has a bunch of environment
> assumptions about my JAVA_HOME / CLASSPATH etc. Can we get rid of them?

Yep

geir