harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib] running security2 tests
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:08:37 GMT
Can somebody tell me how to run the security2 tests on the Harmony code?

I can checkout the entire library, and with a JDK on the path, I can
build it all together.

Then if I go into the security2/make dir the ant target to run the tests
(called "tests.run") compiles the test suite code too, so I still need
the JDK on the path -- so how do I run the tests on the Harmony JRE
classlib/deploy?

The security2/make/build.xml still has a bunch of environment
assumptions about my JAVA_HOME / CLASSPATH etc. Can we get rid of them?

Thanks
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)